We use unique approach that sets us apart from other institutions; we bring learning to you and provides incredibly support system to help you have a good learning experience:
- CDLCE brings learning to you, wherever you are in the world
- You don’t have to put your life on hold to get the qualification you want.
- You choose when, where and how to study.
- Supper learning collaboration and social interaction
We provide you an e-tutor that will be guiding and providing support to you during your study at CDLCE.
Our E-Tutors are experts in online interaction and learning facilitation.
What does a E-Tutor do?
Your tutor is the first person to approach if you have any questions about your course or assignments. They will:
- lead tutorials
- mark assignments
- provide detailed written feedback on your work
- offer support by telephone, email, or computer conferencing.
Will I meet my E-Tutor?
Contact with your tutor mostly takes place online or by phone, including online tutorials and conferences – Students tell us that they like getting to know their facilitators and e-tutors in person, that can only happen during the contact period; meeting other students online and sharing ideas and experience will help you attain success in your study.
Have have our self-learning course materials in mixed-media format, which includes, Print (Hardcopy), Softcopy on the Learning Management System (LMS) CDs, DVDs, ebooks (Virtual Library).