OFFERED ADMISSIONS, WHAT'S NEXT?
- Print Your Admission Letter
- PAY Your Acceptance Letter
- Generate & Copy Your Matric Number
- Create Your Portal Account
- PAY Your School Fees among others.....
TO PRINT ADMISSION LETTER PAY ONLINE
1. Visit www.cdl.uniabuja.edu.ng
2. From the Admissions Menu, Click on "Print Admission Letter"
3. Supply your "Username and Password" to login to your Application Portal
4. Click "My Admission Letter" at the bottom of the page to print Admission Letter
5. Your Admission Letter includes the "Letter of Acceptance of the Admission", sign and return to the centre
TO PAY FOR ACCEPTANCE FEE
6. The Admission Letter contains the "Fees Structure", click "Pay Acceptance" to pay for your acceptance fee
7. Click "Pay Acceptance" to pay for your Acceptance Fee Online using your ATM Cards
8. After a successful payment of the acceptance, "Click Generate Matric Number"
9. Print the Receipt of the Acceptance Fee Payment
10. Click on "Create Portal Account" to create your Student Portal Account
CREATE STUDENT PORTALS ACCOUNT, PAY SCHOOL FEES
11. Click on "Create Portal Account"
12. Supply your newly generated "Matric No"
13. Create a new login "Password"
14. Student Portal account activation link will be sent to your email, click on the link to activate your account
15. From the Payment Panel, click on "Pay School Fees"
16. Pay for School fee online with your ATM Card