Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following undergraduate Degree programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education (CDL&CE), University of Abuja for the 2019/2020 Academic Session:
2: B. Sc. Public Administration
3: B. Sc. Economics
4: B. Sc. Political Science
5: B. Sc. Sociology
i.) A minimum of five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects from any recognized examination bodies such as: SSCE/WASC, GCE 'O' Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II.
ii.) Two' A' Level passes with a minimum of five 'O' level credit passes in relevant subjects.
iii.) Direct Entry (DE) applicants must have at least four (4) credits including English and mathematics in SSCE or NECO in at most two sittings and at least two passes in ‘A’ level G.C.E or Diploma at Upper Credit level or 10 points in Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB). NCE holders with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above can also be considered.
iv.) All applicants must satisfy the entry requirements of the University of Abuja. Applicants must have passed at credit level at least five (5) departmental relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
2. Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, othername, email and phone number) and click NEXT
3. On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
4. Click “MAKE PAYMENT” and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
5. After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and the portal also sends the same application number as SMS to the applicant’s phone number and you will be logged out. Please make sure you copy your generated APPLICATION NUMBER after successful payment.
6. Click on "MAIN LOGIN", enter the generated application number and surname as password to continue the application process
7. Review your details using previous and next button, on completion print receipt and the form.
2: Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and message boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
3: Sales of Admission Forms Shall commence on Monday 28th October, 2019’